Monday, October 15, 2007

ghost of raya present



Sometimes I wonder
am I even remotely a pure girl.

:\

I mean I did grow up liking pink and playing barber dolls and stuff.

But I don’t vaguely treat shopping like the love of my life.

Please dear people who are reading this,
Who might feel offended.

Please do not throw me into the pit of unwanted satin robes, pig lining cufflinks and silhouettes,

Im not criticizing people who adore shopping of course,
I just don’t find myself gasping for air when I don’t go shopping for a week or two.
I actually enjoy the walking, dressing up, planning what to do part more.
Not the splurging part.

I mean I do shop, but only when I have the necessity for it, or find it as a mental personal trademark itinerary.

I find it a-okay if I come home from the biggest mall in the world after 6 hours with blisters for looking pretty,

but

empty handed.


Yeah, I wouldn’t mind.

I mean it would be awesome if I did find something.
But I don’t see why I must get something.

But probably its just a self satisfaction interest hobby thing right.

Nevertheless, I find the social scene these days among adolescents a tad bit too manipulative and somewhat influential.
Or maybe im sensitively overreacting.

But back to the topic,
Yes, I don’t think im girl enough when it comes to the shopping bit.
Who knows; maybe one day you might hear me saying
“Shopping is life”

O_O

Till then, ta-ta.


p.s/ Good luck to my fellow team mates this week for their tournament :)
sorry banyak banyak I couldn’t join forces with you because im burying my face into my reference books.
Good luck and I want to see your pink jerseys!

p.s.s/ Remember the other piano examiner in the other room that I was told that was more lenient then my male piano examiner?
Well, the twins, Rebecca & Rachel took her, and they passed with 115 and 100 marks respectively.
Rachel you lucky girl! You passed on the border!
Congrats nevertheless :)

I think disappointment is shadowing me.

No comments: