Sunday, October 14, 2007

menuscripts



Its already a Sunday.
Next Sunday I’ll be studying for the last weeks of exam.
Huhu.

Actually quite fast larh.
2 more weeks and I get be a full time couch potato.
: )

Ohh I did an Iq test courtesy from KaeLynn’s blog;
8 wrong


So my IQ according to them is 127.
According to them also,
Most people’s IQ are between 70-130.


So anyways,
Their analysis is;

For you, life is a series of equations. Your brain is naturally predisposed to intense mathematical acuity, and your understanding of numerical problems is unparalleled. It's second nature for you to cut to the heart of an issue, so that you can discover quick solutions to problems while others get bogged down in unnecessary details.

My Logical and Mathematical skills are between 90-100%.
Hah. Hah
While my visual-spatial & Linguistic are between 70-80%

And I can be;
• Scientist
• Mathematician
• Accountant
• Data Analyst
• Musician
• Astronomer
• Researcher
• Physicist
Yeh, its pretty cool,
So if you wanna take the test click this;

Click me



Anyways;
We had a guest speaker in church today
despite of the freezing cold aircond he seriously puts a smile on my face,

He’s an elderly man with a big wit and passion for God;
And he never fails to point out how much he loves his family.
So happens it was his wife’s birthday today so our church presented her with a cake and bouquet of flowers and she teared.

Its touching all the same to see people doing things for God,
And I do miss serving in the worship team on Sundays.
Sadly, again, staying far isn’t the best thing for that because I cant make it for practice.
So until next year when I can drive,
I’ll just have to watch down stage.

p.s// adding to what Denise said in her blog.
Gossip Girl is another series im into these days :)
Although it would be much more interesting if you read the book, and the book is better anyway,
But you’ll get a better picture after reading it.
So check the show out :)




In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: “It is more blessed to give than to receive.”
Acts 20:35

No comments: