Wednesday, October 10, 2007

smile!


I am at home watching download series,
while my other friends are at Tanjung sipping on milo ais, teh ais and eating maggi gorengs with cheese nans.
oh the enviousness.

I however am too late to join them,
well you see Kota Kemuning residence has to plan their timing especially when you dont have a car and its not like people from usj can give you lift right.
So, i felt so bad to ask dad to take me because he was all too concentrated watching golf already,

As a result i decided to be the good little daddy's girl popping my eyes starring at the computer screen for the whole day.
not that im complaining of course,
Tv series are entertaining.
Mom went out btw.

Yeh, so maybe when I can drive or a certain someone that said will take me.
Nyiaks.


"It's funny, because when it rains it pours,
and we have enough money for wars but not to feed the poor."



and when we have enough money to send a astronaut to space and not use the money to help unfortunate people.

oh, why is pride so big

No comments: