Wednesday, October 10, 2007

somewhere along in the bitterness




Ah, they luxury of the day after exam.

7 down,
5 to go.

Since today will be the day before the Raya break,
The discipline teacher had the usual spot check.
They asked form 3’s to do so while form 4 and form 5 were still having their exams.
So it was a little entertainment to see their hasil hasils.

I saw plastic bags of blanko.
Nyiak nyiak.
I was using it during exams and hid it under my paper.
Hah.

:P

Lucky they didn’t take the 4 highlighters in my pencil case.
Yes, teacher mention before that they don’t allow highlighters -_-

They took Siew Lee’s pin.
You know those tie pin thingies.
O.O

Hello,
Remember the school sold a “Saya Anak Malaysia” pin too.

I don’t get it.

I saw Suan Li holding a plastic bag of mags and some huge weird shape thing.

“hey Suan, whats that by the way?”

Hah, the irony of me stealing peoples stuff when I have spot check,
Sorry lah, it’s a job, not a will.

Well, teacher was mainly looking for fire crackers because it’s a tradition that somebody light one up out of no where.

They didn’t find it, so from what I heard, they threw a few paper plane down with a cracker in one of them?
Prolly occasionally it would be entertaining,
But when those idiots light it up 123894798245 times in a row outside school,
It can be plain annoying.

Going out with mom tmr hippy hippy hooray

Im already fantasizing my coming after exam plans which feels far far away.



"and all you do is sleep, eat, wait to go for a walk and seek attention, you lucky dog"

No comments: