Monday, October 29, 2007

when the clouds go blue

In the absence of a job;

I am enjoying myself with the extremely lame anime my sis gave me;
Ouran Host Club,
Which is totally lame-you-can-laugh-till-you-go-omg.
Collecting the Bourne collection,
Its not easy to get Identity and Supreme,

Thinking of a diabolical plan to watch Apocalypse.

Sniffing the new pages of newly open paper books;
And omg hard cover!

And preoccupied with my latest little um;
“Assignment”
Its gonna be pretty fun if it turns out well.

I have a few request from friends who wants painted tshirts to get me going too.

Finally can invest on my skateboard.
Its been a year since I said I wanted to master it.
Please lah I cant figure how to turn.
I need some rempits.

Lynette and my plan to ber tennis, but she is preoccupied with her job that makes pretty good dough.

And I wonder if my mom will keep to her promise of bringing me to yoga.

I suddenly have an urge to do so many things that makes me happy this holidays.






Yen mei filling her job application















the ex room











haha!


No comments: