Thursday, November 01, 2007

Rookie



Hello November

I miss my sister la :[
Its usually the season I watch her play the ps2 with her RPG games. :[
Till late nights and wake up early in the morning just for it. :[

Anyways,
Another year;
Without Halloween.
How sad.

School’s ending in about 2-3 weeks.
Im not sure if im happy or sad cause school can be boring especially when everyone doesn’t come. :[

Yesterday,
We played a game called “ I never ”

Haha.
Can say we dug out a few cool secrets also lah.

Oh and speaking of,
Im pretty anxious about the school mag.
Gah!
I hope its more fulfilling then mortifying.
And the gambar omg.

Omg did you know Nicole learns that um,
Everytime you watch those Chinese olden day drama,
The very poised ladylike women who plays than instrument.
That rectangular shaped thing with strings horizontally fixed
which requires grace.
Omgomg so cool.

Which reminds me,
I wanna learn the harp :[
Haha. I am serious!

Okie lar.
This is rather random.
Gotta go;
Ouran High School Club is craking me up.


Ohh!
I got a free book from a MPH member’s lucky draw thingy that day.
Its pretty cool cause its full with quotes.
:]

“You cant be a smart cookie if you have a crummy attitude”
- John C. Maxwell

That’s actually the cover.


Toodelidoo.
p.s/ still desperate to watch Apocalypse +_+
I want good quality surround system :[
Huhu.
Sigh;
My parents don’t watch it cause they don’t follow the trilogy :[
My friend pon tak follow.
Only kakakku yang ikut.
:[

No comments: