Wednesday, November 28, 2007

reconsile





I watched tv till it was pretty late so that I wouldn’t have to wake up early.

You see, my body can never sleep for more than 12 hours.
And no matter what time I sleep I’ll auto wake up between 9-10am.
Its just a matter if I can knock back again.
Today, nope I couldn’t.
I woke up at 8.30am instead.
Someone tell me why my body function like this :[

So I ate breakfast and read the paper.
Im trying to make myself read the paper.
Cause there are lots to know like rape cases and all.
So I flip flip flip, saw nothing and just continue eating.
Mom came and flip and I saw her reading loads of those malapetaka stuffs. :|
Why couldt I see them -_-

I then resorted to my ps2 !.
I played for 5 hours today.
:P
Im kinda amazed myself.

note: i secretly think gamers are turn offs :P



Ohh! Im going Singapore next week!
Jemput sis balik.
Mom just told me my sis went shopping in Singapore for her prom.
My sis always hated shopping and hardly spent on it.
This time she bought this dress from a designer worth $140.
Shoes about $30 and much more.

Convert yourself please.

Even I never spend that much in two days!

Okay I think the stingyness runs in the family anyways.

But yah you get the point.

No comments: