Thursday, November 29, 2007

typpicaal



Doctor says;

Lack of water
Lack of sleep/rest.

Okay fine I drink less water without school cause im a pig to fetch the water bottle.

You cant blame me for the lack of rest.
Blame my 9am body alarm & the neighbour’s noisy renovation that trigger’s my alarm every 2 seconds.

Result:
Serious back aches till I can die,
Namely lower back.
-bruises due to brutal itch to feel better.

Doctor says again;

Not chewing food properly
Junkies
Irregular meal times.

Come to think of it, yah I don’t quite chew my food.
As long as I can swallow it, its down the drain.
Junk? Not lately.
Irregular meal times – definitely.
I suddenly have out of the blur craves lately.

Result;
Wind.
Leading to sudden pain in the head and blur visions
I thought I had some tumour in my brain ok :|
But nope.
He said it was the same as pressing down a balloon and suddenly letting it go.
The helium being the internal part, the balloon being the exterior.

Amusing really to see cute oh Dr. Choy :)

No comments: