Friday, November 30, 2007

your only in my dreams



My family is on a sick-spree.
Okay im not sick sick.
Just.. sore?

My dad has this really bad sore throat plus cough.
Then it lead to flu.

Somehow my mom caught it too.
From him I guess.
My mom hardly ever falls sick.
Prolly like once every two years.

Contagious contagious.

I was so over excited when I found out I could view my blog & blog through my phone I had 2 visits.
And soon found out each visit cost me RM5.
:[

If only it was free.
I wont ever be bored . :D

It was troublesome to walk from the ps2 in parent’s room to my room to refer to the full walkthrough on the computer everytime im stuck in the game.

A walkthrough means like how the pro’s tell you where to go and what to do in the whole game, so you wont miss any treasure chest or that sort.
Sometimes they throw in some cheats too.

Its hard to resist since it potong steams.

But anyway I soon found out I can save any sort of Microsoft softwear into my phone too!

Although im still trying to figure how to work the adobe.

Anyhooooos.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE TWINS
REBECCA & RACHEL

I miss being your neighbour
I miss rollerblading with you every evening
I miss singing to Spice Girls
I miss dancing on the road to Spice Girls
I miss childish i-don’t-wanna-friend-you fights

Becca’s a friend of mine since I was 7
But somewhere around primary and secondary we never been in the same class anymore.
Her younger twin Rachel however is my classmate for 4 years now :)

I love you both to bits and I cant wait for the party tonight!
:)

No comments: