Saturday, December 01, 2007

commas



I felt all happy and kid like yesterday at Rebecca and Rachel’s party.

We played musical chairs!
Its been a while.

The best part was cake.
I loveeeee birthday cakes,
And they had choc indulgence.
Very much contented.

Out of the sudden while we were mingling a water balloon came flying.
We were pretty wet.

So almost all of us played with water till we were drench head to toe.
Using water balloon and paper cups.

After a little cooling down,
A group of us headed to Tanjung for a brief drink.
I never knew my old row was that near of a walking distance.
Or maybe I forgot.

I had my first taste of RAMLI burger
Slap me, I have never eaten one :P

Slept over at SiewLee’s with Kay and Lynette and I dozed of the fastest due to irritation of my lower back leaving me emo to talk.





sl & lillian the musical chair finalist :D
sl won


rachel on the left
rebecca on the right



choc indulgence
:D









rachel



sueen baby!
i misssed you :D :D


leona, rebecca, myself, siewlee, rachel, lillian, tzeyin


"pose pose!"


waterballoon



groupie

No comments: