Saturday, December 15, 2007

the great mistake



I feel like ive lost the touch of blogging.

As of this moment it is ten days to Christmas!

The very most best season of the year to be happy.

My room is in a MESS,
Not to mention the clean patrol ( my mom in particular ) is on my back giving me fines for the untidiness.

Im on a bored strike I think im developing an alter ego.
My sis and I even resorted to downloading Might Morphin Power Rangers !
(omgomgomg)
Shocking enough im excited for it to finish loading O.O

Gah,
Reading, ps2, computer, or even going out isn’t a happy drug for me anymore.

And probably for the very first time in my entire life I can official call myself broke.

Ive never been left with this little money!

But at least its for a good reason.

And what reason is that ?

Christmas of course.
Hahaahhaahhahahhaha.

Ive spent at least a walloping amount of dough on Christmas presents and im happy to say I don’t sob over it.
‘twas all by will.
And all year round, this is what I save for.


Recites*
This is the season to be jolly, falalalala-lalalala..

I feel like grilling burgers, baking cheesecakes, marinating chicken or anything that involves a satisfying outcome.

No comments: