Sunday, December 23, 2007

hosanna




I know my “will be posting soon” wasn’t soon,
Heh I forgot to mention I was heading to Penang for a 2 day trip.
But im back!
Infact we actually made it back today earlier to attend the youth’s Christmas celebration which was much fun. :)

So one post at a time;
Here’s what happen at Kay’s.

We were suppose to have it at Leona’s but she had some difficulties and the party was near to postponed/ canceled.
Thankfully it all went well in the end. :)
Although Lillian couldn’t make it :(
And Leona had to leave early.
But I think Sueen left earlier. :(

Alas,
I bet we all had a great time and awesome variety of amazing food right :D
It was pot luck by the way.
And I brought my mom’s signature mushroom-mayonaise-yet-to-be-name-dish.
( this time I made it by myself ok !)

Enjoy :)







Hand chopped 2 cans of mushrooms!



Tze Yin can open a bakery :D



Rachel M & Siew Lee


Kay



Greedy Lynette :D


Sueen, Leona & Tze Yin





The very pretty topping


with Rachel G and Kay





with Rebecca and Rachel :)





org merah





i feel distorted



Leona the celeb :D


The last three


Kay wanted me to photoshop her away, so er this was the best i know how to do. haha!


Something i did for each one of them :)



And i figure the envelope was too plain.
So as you can see 3-D christmas trees!




I really hope you guys like my little gift :)

No comments: