Monday, December 24, 2007

tangerine




Its Christmas eve.
:D

I woke up early to help mom around the house.

My dad asked me to count the coins in his coin box he had in his drawer.
After sorting out between the coins and foreign cents,
My mom gave me more to count.

So after everything It came to a total of RM108.87.
And I get to keep them. haha.
Not bad eh,
Do a little bit house chores can get so much.

But I decided to share half with my sister.
*recites, this is the season to be jolly falalalala-lalalala *

Taking a break before I vacuum upstairs and clean my very dusty room.

I was much disappointed when I found out church didn’t have a Christmas service tomorrow. :(

Sigh,

Ohhhhh !
I watched Warlords yesterday,
It is ZE’ MOVIE OF THE YEAR. !
seriously,
I personally think this is the best movie i watched this year.

Everything was really real not like those shows like Curse of the Golden Flower which didn’t even have a speck of blood anywhere.
There was a scene where my mom and i just cup our hands on our mouths simultaneously and just left it there for a few minutes.


Alright the dust bacteria is calling me,
Dusting beckons!

Turkey tonight!

p.s/Less than 10 days to school friends.

No comments: