Sunday, December 09, 2007

i feel very jakun




Ive been away for a few days cause I went Singapore.

3 days was really fast.
Everyday was just walking.
But I really liked how independent it all was just to take the MRT yourself or the bus with ezlink card which was something like a touch ‘n’ go card.

My sis being such a pro Singaporean and our navigator took us around.

The subways were confusing.
Seriously.

But now she says she hardly know where is where in Malaysia.

Overall it was a nice place to go because I was out of my paranoia self since Singapore IS safe, or safer.

I remember going to this crowded place for food and saw this lady put her shopping bag on the table and left to order her food.
I told my sis how daring she was and she looked at me like I was stupid and said some people would even leave their laptops on the table of McD’s and order.

Sigh.

Ohh!
My sis had some free movie tickets from her friend to watch The Golden Compass.
I was shock at the ending only to find out that it was a trilogy.
Ish.
The cinema was 2 times our THX in Summit.
And it was full.
It was a fund raising program organized by the Rotary Club of Raffles City.
I cannot imagine the amount of dollars they accumulated since every ticket was worth a donation of $50.
:|

And again.
only me and my sis watched the movie.
It finished at 11.30pm and we took the train back.
And walked to our hotel.
I passed the shopping complex and saw everything still ‘open’ and asked my sis what time they closed.
She said they were close
But you see, they don’t lock up. O.O
They left all their clothes, make up, jewelry etc unlocked.
It was exposed.

I tell you Singapore is robbery-free.
no one takes anything until they don’t lock up.







An apartment nearby.
A hostel mate of my sister ( i cant remember his nationality, Cambodian or Vietnam )
committed suicide by jumping down from the highest floor of this building.



Linkway to the subways.
During the day you can see those singers or dancers performing here. :D



Dhoby Ghaut's subway





Clarke Quay.
Those things are actually rides like in theme parks.
but there's only two.



at The Coffee Connoisseur,
probably with the best cheese cakes!


ohhh! i bought these at some huge candy shop!
check out all the flavours. :D



i should have got a jar



I bought two little boy t shirts for my god bro for his upcoming birthday.
the t shirts were dam cute!

No comments: