Thursday, December 06, 2007

truth or dare?




December is gonna past like a thunder bolt because im not gonna realise it.

My Christmas tree was up last week.
Hip hip hooray.

I already bought my sister’s present and it is happily wrapped underneath the Christmas tree :)

I really wanted the Christmas tree to be blue and silver this year but my mom claimed that we lost the blue deco.
So instead,
We used the red and gold decos
Just like every typical year :(

While she was finding for more gold Christmas balls she found ALL the blue deco.
Made me so emo because everything was up already :(

But im glad enough the Christmas ness had flooded with the lightings :)

I finally watched Enchanted!
I don’t usually go gaga over the male characters but I somehow fell in loveeeee with Patrick Dempsey. ( although I think he’s more seductive in Grey’s :P )

The movie was everything I expected it to be and it made me all happy after the movie.

I went really early to Pyramid today to do a little walking / shopping.
And I could say it was productive.

It was raining so we didn’t have to go for the basketball game so I stayed in pyramid till dinner.

Despite the sore feet I can definitely say today was good :)



But you can definitely go pokai if you do this too often.
Haha!







No comments: