Tuesday, December 11, 2007

quite as the table vibrates



I cannot wait for

Christmas parties,
Christmas events,
Christmas gatherings,
Happy birthdays,
Christmas eve (!),
Christmas presents (!!), [friends, cards made on A4 paper are enough to make me happy]
New year's eve,
New year !

It feels so dang different that were sudah consider '17'
I forgot the feeling of going to school everyday,
opening the prefect room door, taking attendence, head for daily duties, homeworks and the mingling.
It almost feels new.

Right now,
All I ever do these days are happily watching movies / tv series i download or via youtube,
occasionally meeting ups,
and being, free and liberated.

For most who might know or might not,
Im mold to be a family person since I was little.
Everyday is a reason to be the little girl again ( in my parent's eyes at least )
seriously, they complain if we keep quite too long.
And its a routine to tell them how was our day although sometimes it comes annoying.
But it became a chore to me and I frequently enjoy it.

So staying home for me is often something soothing.
but sometimes i get a little to homey I tend to turn down alot of things or feel painfully homesick.



anyhoos,

Im in the proses of making my Christmas gifts
I hope you like them ;)
and i hope i make them in time!



omgomg,
Heroes volume 2 ended at episode 11.
how can!

No comments: