Tuesday, December 11, 2007

viva la viva



3 tags.

Since I cant think of anything random at the moment,
I will do it later okay Suan Li.

List out the top 5 presents you wish for:
1. White / Red bag
2. Shoes :D
3. Cover ups.
4. I actually want a new swim suit. HAH
5. Surprise presents always make my day :D ALWAYS

The person who tagged you is:
Suan Li and Larissa !

Your 5 impressions of him/her:

Suan Li:
1. Laughs a lot?
2. umm, shy?
3. Has bad eye sight. :P (you do wear specs :P )
4. Friendly friendly
5. Always the earliest person to reach school ! or before I come :P

Larissa:
1. Hardworking
2. Easy going
3. Funny
4. Loves prawns :P yay!
5. Camera addict :)

Most memorable things he/she has give/done to you:
Suan Li : Blog buddy? Haha
Larissa : another teammate :)

If he/she becomes my lover, you will:
Suan Li : Share a blog with her? HAHA
Larissa : Camwhore and eat seafood everyday. (!!)

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
Suan Li : err, not updating your blog O.O
Larissa : nolah wont fight one lah. Right right. :D

Pass the quiz to 5 people that you wish to know how they feel about you:
1. Rachel
2. Lynette
3. Kay
4. Siew Lee
5. Tze Yin

No comments: