Sunday, January 13, 2008

as much i like you



The 5 hours talk on road signs, how to be a good driver and what to do when this that happens was totally gibberish!

Not that it wasn’t useful and all,
But why not you just throw us that book,
Let us study and give us more questions.
I would rather more questions that a waste of 5 boring hours.

At least im another step closer to getting my license
O_O

I just realise how so many people are taking Bm tuitions,
When im not O_O
Not to say my bm very chun also.
So far last year I only remember getting A once when Puan Chieng was my teacher and B all the way after Puan Santi.

Of course my parents are expecting an A for Spm.
But what if I don’t get an A.
Its starting to bug me.

Or what if I fail my 1119.

I could study them,
But even if you have the time / will to study who on earth would study language right.
We might as well cramp our puny brains with Chemistry, History or Biology.

Anyways,
I painted Kae Lynn a tank top for her 21st birthday.
Im so sorry it didn’t turn out as nice,
I ran out of paint and I cant find it anywhere anymore :(





Its not just a slogan
It has ay hidden/direct meaning which i think only sesetengah people will get it :)

No comments: