Saturday, January 12, 2008

rantings




The weather is getting to me,
The temptation to turn the aircond on but I feel guilty for wasting electricity.
O_O

My mom says she cant make me new curtains before Chinese New Year.
:(
(yes she makes all the curtains in my house. Huhu)

So my painful eyes have to bear with this colour I never wanted.
If you ask,
Its pink by the way.
Near shocking.

Im not against it but not exactly the colour I wanted for my curtains.

Plus I never wanted the two purple two pastel pink sided walls.
I initially wanted two maroon and two white sided ones :(

Alas, im sure changing the curtains asap would make it less..
Pink that I imagine :|

Even my maroon tables don’t look maroon anymore.

The brightness is probably giving me a mentally thought that the weather is hot.

You know what we learn in seni where colours like blue and white makes it cooling :D

Seriously,
The heat is getting to me.

I cant believe they cancel the (note) Grammy's Emmy's due to the writer's strike!
I rindu Prison Break lah.
gr.


No comments: