Thursday, January 03, 2008

cause i had a bad day



First day of school was fun,
Well it passed quickly enough,
Funny to see so many people around :|
Especially new faces.

Form 4’s getting sorted into classes
And going “eh oh yah, this year (insert name) form 3 hor”

Who says you have nothing to see.
I find this particular shy form 3 boy a litte adorable.
:P

Get free books yay!
And since my class is just so near the prefect room, I think I’ll make use of my locker.

Note to Ivan : gimme the locker key, I still have things in there :|

I guess I wasn’t use to the uniform all the sudden,
It felt like 45 degrees in there!

Already started studying and yes my engines are still active.

And yes!
My phone suddenly went bongkers,
I was halfway playing the south park game and it hanged.
Off and on and it still didn’t budge.
I know I have the warranty and stuff but all my info :(
I guess pictures and music are ok,
I can re download the themes and games too.
But all my contacts.
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. :(

Anyone crazy enough to ikut me read the novel :P
I believe im the only few who actually reads them :|
Hides.

My blog is turning one in 4 days.
Hahahah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://aluejxfttk.com]TfddWX[/url] - fOGOiTwdwfuxEOy , http://pyfnknfrtw.com