Wednesday, January 02, 2008

like a door knob



I had a really hard time waking up at 7 today.
How am I suppose to wake up ay 6.15 everyday now :|
Yes, I still have to go school early because im ze door opener.

School is starting and our class teacher is Puan Santi.
I like her :D
She’s a really nice reasonable teacher.
But nuuuuu, more terpesong karangans lah :(
because i always fail to get what she wants. ._.
But I cant deny she’s good, and its good that she’s strict right.

Gah spm
I don’t know why but im not taking it as I should.
I actually don’t feel like im taking spm.
Its like I think I have another year to it.

But we get to get our driver’s license this year which is why people oversea’s like their sixteenth birthday kan.
So since we only can get when were 17 why not we make our super 17’s ( yes remember I mention I wanna start calling 17, super 17 :D)
a more grand one :D

happy first of school, school-ers. O.O

No comments: