Tuesday, February 05, 2008

'cause he's so dam funny


Teardrops On My Guitar
by
Taylor Swiftt

My dog is happy because he’s got a new house.
- RM 79







Im happy because ive got a new book !
- RM31.90




(because it was on the bargain spot)



Ze' Complete Works Of William Shakespeare!
Seriously okay,
I went crazy because it was so dam cheap and thick.
and it has all his works!

including all his plays like Romeo and Juliet, Macbeth and
YES
HAMLET.

Im just dying to read whats all the mumbo jumbo about the most talked about literature piece.

still in the process of reading, because its pretty long.

Also includes his all his Sonnets,
which I will take sometime to understand them all.

Im totally falling in love with this 1436 paged book.
(yes i referred)





3 comments:

Cherie said...

William Shakespeare! omg I did Romeo and Juliet in school last year and we're apparently doing Hamlet this year!

aah. Romeo and Juliet's pretty alright, but it gets a bit tedious, lol. or you might like it :)

his sonnets are pretty though so hee hee.

and I've always sorta been reading you blog but aha this is the first time I'm commenting.

Cheers! Happy Chinese New Year!!! :D I am so terribly devastated I'm missing out on it and I have to go to SCHOOL tomorrow :( sigh. But well, enjoy!

jasmine said...

gahhh!
why so cool one your school.
yes i think i'll need to refer the internet for his amazing sonnets.

i reckon your not from malaysia then?

anyways, thanks for dropping by :)

Cherie said...

My school is not cool! :( and I'm from Malaysia.. lah. Hee hee! I'm just studying in Melbourne (yeah wtf so common urgh!) and so.. no CNY for me.

sad.