Friday, February 15, 2008

josiah leming :(




So I baked the muffins by myself,
I gave strict orders to my mom to not help me!
(but she help me turn on the oven)

I was left to mess up the kitchen.

Um,
The muffins was suppose to be um, big and kembang-ish.
But due to the limited supply I had,
And the amount of people I wanted to give it to,
( I didn’t even get to keep one for myself or my family ok! )
I didn’t have enough to make it big and kembang-ish.
Yeah,
& and I was sooo psyched by the nice comments on it im gonna bake again soon.
so that their all big and kembang-ish!
:)


Im sorry the muffin looked like it had ass cracks.
I wanted to make sure it was cooked.


Unlike cough someone’s cookies :D
Pokes pokes.


:D

Okay time for my prison break-ing.














see the pretty rose!
i had to cut the stem into half cause it was too long. :(


Last minute touch ups




No comments: