Friday, February 15, 2008

probably the best



Im sorry I havent been posting.
Um,
Yeah so we were busy with all the valentine’s sale of course!
We wrapped and deliver them,
Which is not as easy as you think it is.
It takes a lot of effort.

Ive been doing this for 4 years
And I can definitely say,
This year I could feel the love.
all those who sent sweet notes & bouquets of twenties and tens

We had more orders than we expected plus more wanted but it was too late.

I think 5 Amanah ordered/received the most.

And the most thoughtful guy Han Qi bought all the girls a rose each. ( in our class )
Plus twenty roses for that lame girl.
How can he not be sweet tell me?


So I spent my valentine’s equally,
With friends and family,
Although I think my family didn’t really make it such a big deal as friends. :P

Yeah,
i felt the love from my friends when most of them gave me a rose each. :)
I decided to bake muffins and bought these plastic mini roses as the deco.
I felt loving and loved yes yes :D

What better way than to make this year a good one right
Who knows where we'll be next year.

So yeah,
Despite the jolly mood,
Im feeling a little um,
Moody now.

Pictures will be up soon.
I’ve been infected with that contagious emotional bug.

p.s/changed the blogskin for you IE users. :)
im proud to say a manage to edit this nicely from two different blogskin.
Well, I don’t do this often,
So let me have my moment!

No comments: