Tuesday, February 12, 2008

look at me

Did the yearly spring cleaning on the cny eve,
and found some junk.
(which i still kept in the end)

okay not junk,
something to remember about.



you know that weekly drawing column they had in The Star for kids?
where they tell you a short story and like leave it halfway so kids could have their own imagination of what might happen next?
yeah i entered those competitions because i loved art.
Sadly, I didnt send my entry in time.
Gimme a break okay, i was what?
11? (refer to the newspaper article's date )





And this was a traditional orang asli cina dance thingy we had to raise funds,
We did it when we were standard six as i remembered.
Yivonne, Rachel, myself, Tiffany, Cherry & Yen Mei.

Unfortunately, only Yivonne, Rachel, TIffany and I appeared in the papers.
They cut Yen Mei and Cherry away. :(






*********


HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL.

No comments: