Friday, March 14, 2008

stumbling



I literary don’t know where to start.

Genting was pretty awesome and im missing it already.

Not that the place was great or anything,
(I really don’t know why I liked it more last time.)
But it was the company of friends,
And friends that I haven’t been talking to,
Friends I never talked to,
And just being close together.

Seriously I just miss being in the presence of everyone bonding and stuff.
& what a way to remember form 5 huh.
(stocking up memories)

I didn’t realise so many other people went Genting too,
They joined our activities but just took a different transport.
Quite funny cause halfway we were having lunch we saw the “whole world”
I think in total we had about almost 70 usj 13 people there lah.
















I slept with Kay and we were unlucky to have the first room which was the most corner room like a rape spot.
Plus ! unlike other people’s room we didn’t have connected rooms.
So for two nights we ber-commensalism at other people’s room since we were all on the same floor anyways.

On the first night we booked about 20+ seats for the 1.30am movie.
10,000 bc. (which was just o-kay)
Headed back to our floor and slept about 4am.

The second day was so misty most of the rides were closed,
But I managed to brace myself to sit Space Shot or more famously known as Solero Shot.
The mist that was so thick added the scary-ness cause the ride went so high we were literary covered in the mist we couldn't see anything at all but mist .
& we were up there for the longest 10 seconds and dropped so fast I couldn 't feel the chair.

Then we dominated all the seats in Corkscrew.
And like before, the mist was so thick I didn’t even realise when we were gonna turn 360 degrees or down or up or stopping.

Okay so that’s my pride for the rides because I sat them.
The rest will just be some small fly (sweeps invisible dust off shoulder)
Ha-ha.

Second night we spent the night playing Twister till about 4am again,
Sweated, got tired and decided to just sleep there.







jelly fish that looked cuter real life



that Jerboa rat we learn in Geography last time!


Parrot


orange toad. literary.







Oh!
We were halfway in the room playing Twister the door bell kept ringing from the in and outs of our friends,
I didn’t bother to look through the peep hole anymore,
So when it rang around 3 +,
I opened the door only to find a guy wearing a fedora hat and buck naked with nothing on but boxers smiling at me with a small hello followed by big big laughters from the back.

It was Ridha.
Being dared by his friends.

Hehe,
Well I just had to hebohkan it Ridha.
I will never look at you the same again :P


More pictures soon.
Feeling lazy.

No comments: