Sunday, April 06, 2008

i've got to, i've got to



Heeelu !

So kan,
Sports day was yesterday,
I had to do that purple house sepanduk that was prolly used since the school started,
It was so um, rotten and decayed.

My sis had nothing better to do so she offered her services,
We had a debate on what to do with the ugly thing so we started all over.
Repainted the whole thing and added some stuff.
I even bought some utensils with my own money without refund know!

We were procrastinators we only started at 11pm.
Haha.
I didn’t get a picture of it tho.
It was plain but defo the neatest and newest looking one there can.

I was there since the event started till it ended.
First time I stayed that long. :|

Arrived and helped the perbarisan people straight away.

After that I just sat back and watch the runs and cheered for Syahbandar and friends.

Big big hugs and congrats to those who won !
Too many to mention, but you know who you are.
Especially Brenda for getting olahragawati for both her category and overall.
Claps claps. !

Ah yes, tug of war.
We lost sadly :(
Although im still in denial that we had the weaker slippery-er spot !
But we had fun :)
Bare foot in the muddy grass with the whole stadium cheering us on approximately 5 cms away was all worth it.
I was in absolute shock when the school was so generous to give us runner ups the silver medal.


Overall it was pretty competitive between the red and purple house.
Red won, making Jo Lyn the proud house captain.
I think sukan is getting dominated by the basketball kaki’s lah. :P
Woohoo.

So yeah,
Had heaps of fun just screaming around and oogling and people with long long legs and bicycle shorts dude. :P
Im definitely gonna miss sukan tahunan’s.

Starts weeping dramatically.

p.s/ I didn’t bother putting any sun block because I thought I could handle one day.
Dammit I was so wrong.
My face is red for two days straight.
Namely my nose and cheeks.
Whats more my body had multiple colour tones.
Awesome way to present myself lah,
Lagi lagi iu minggu ini.
Ya allah.

No comments: