Sunday, April 06, 2008

wikia

I feel this uncontrollably amount of energy and urge to do something.
Something but I don’t know what.
I feel busy but unbusy.
So many things I need to do/cover/achieve but such little times without neglecting those other other stuff.
Sigh.
Its April,
HOW CAN.
How can time fly so fast :(

I feel very monotonous-ish but puffed up. (?)

Time to take out the paper and schedule. (!)

Still trying to find the balance between everything.
Discarding those annoying excuses people make.
Zips mouth people. Zip.

Feeling how I felt 5 years ago.
In a good positive for-the-better-ish way, that prolly most might have not know.
And I have not taken the time to indulge my stories of tragedies with.

:)

Random pictures;

Because I feel teramat random.


Space shot at Genting



Failed doing the "jumping" picture























with the colour and the cropping,
this look like one of those photo's you see on tv movies,
where im that girl that's dead and you only have a memory of me with this photo.
:D


p.s/ Sukan was fab!
will update more soon.


and i thought i was immune to sun burns.

No comments: