Sunday, April 20, 2008

your it!

Tagged by Jade and Yi Vonne ages ago ;

You have to type the first thing that comes to mind whenever you see these things and why?
You can't think and go back and change your answers.


1. Beer
Hanakimi hanakimi tokodokiki ! that drinking game

2. McDonald's
Apple pie babeh because its my favourite mcd product :D

3. Relationships
Lynette’s sister and bf. HAHA.

4. Purple
Syahbandar !

5. Power Rangers
Tommy the white HOT ranger !

6. Weed
Nate Archibald. Bahahahhaha. Tsk to all who only like Gossip Girls AFTER it became a series. TSK !

7. Steroids
Progesterone :P

8. Cartoons
Foster Home for Imaginary friends

9. The President
Lynette Cheng, is a gangsta! :D


Tagged by Wei Yan also ages ago :) ;

List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people
1. Lighting has no effect on me. Normally people will cover or shudder at the sight of it but I somehow feel neutral. Sigh so sad, cannot manja future boyfriend. Huhu.
2. I like eating the whole lump of garlic just like that. heck i think i just like garlic
3. HATES spaghetti bolognise but loves cabonara.
4. I think I dress up better when im with my family than with my friends.
5. Cannot stand carbonated drinks. Not even 100 plus.
6. I eat my burger according to levels. Like the bread, then the patty then the cheese then the bread again.
7. Likes everything bitter. Chocolate and coffee namely.
8. I still know every Westlife song by heart. That is before the band broke up to four people. EVERY SONG !


and more tags from Wei Yan soon :D

No comments: