Saturday, May 24, 2008

bunch of talk

Told you I would be updating.
Nolah, its not that im having a laptop or wireless service request.
Blogger just has this thing where you can post up something before hand and draft it till you set the date for it to be posted.

I bet you all didn’t know.
Huhuhu.
I bet you all wanna copy me now when your out.
Tsk tsk.

Bahahhah.

Did you know my mom read’s my blog?
She was ever so interested since she knew about Happy Moments.
She even read my whole month of March.
How embarrassing boleh.
Who knows my dad might be reading my blog as of right now at work.

Hello parents.


Hm I wonder what I’ll be doing now.

Anyways pictures from Camp Pemimpin Muda.
Like finally right, Kay?





azmi looking like his egg :D






Lynette looking like Charlotte right right?!







No comments: