Friday, May 23, 2008

jelepeno



Hello homosapiens.

I’ve just spent 2hours plus packing.
Im bringing some pretty huge trolley bag and my nike.
Hopefully it suffices.

Im pretty excited but feeling lazy to wake up at 5.00am tomorrow.
But I love sleeping in the car.
Haha

I had multiple visits to multiple places.

Summit > MyDin > School > Pyramid.

Oh! If you see your table looking clean and shabby its all our hard effort cleaning those emo lyrics and love notes you wrote on the table.
Sigh slavery work we prefects are bond to.

YAY perlantikan is on the 20th June!

Note to Siew Lee: I regretted not buying the boxers (!)

BTW.
My. Sister. Got. Another. Scholarship.

Two scholarships. Two universities of her choice. Two different courses.

Well some of us may not even be fortunate enough to get one scholarship, uni of our choice of even the course we requested.

I know your reading this sister.
I say go for that bio engineering thingamajiggy course.

So as I was saying,
I’ll be leaving tomorrow and will only be back on the 27th but will be um energectic enough to come online on the 28th.

But!
Im gonna keep updating.
How you ask?
You’ll see. ;))



BTW.
I’ll be in midvalley on the 27th !
Wish me luck!



Mungkin kamu suka saya.


(inside joke)
bahahahhahahahahhahaha

No comments: