Friday, May 23, 2008

the other half

I survived through school,

Not a soul mentioned about the winner.

i left my computer on but refrained from even coming to my blog or msn for the sake of accidentally coming across the news.

I heard it was EVERYWHERE.

I couldn’t even watch e-news peacefully since it spoils everything. Haha

I had tuition so I couldn’t watch the 2 hours 6pm show :(

I managed to survive through tuition because I strictly warned my friends that already got bocored by other people.

BUT
While waiting in Siew Lee’s house for Ma ah to come to take us yumcha she accidentally told us the story of her telling her mom the winner.
By the time I said “ eh don tell”
SHE TER-DID.

Hahahahha!
No lah, Siew Lee its okay.
I blame Ma ah for taking so long to come (HAHA)

But I definitely cannot deny that I was stoning and shocked.

FYI
I really think David Cook deserved it but based on the previous final performance,
I hands down thought David Archuleta would have won.

Im just feeling the happy aura.
Yes I will always stay true to David A. :D

Ah, I love American Idol.


Yes even though exams ended I feel the American Idol buzz more than exams being over :P
So what exams over not SPM also :P (quotes Puan Nordiana-hahahaha)

i feel quite sad im pontenging my last teacher’s day tomorrow.
Instead im going summit for an um unofficial interact self declared meeting and giant for orphanage home shopping!
In which I sadly cannot go since its on the 27th !.

:(

Why is 27th so happening.

We should go buy 4 digit lah.

No comments: