Thursday, May 15, 2008

prehistorically

You could say exams are "over" after this week with only paper ones next week and just mod math paper two.

I really really have loads loads loads to say.
but since Physic is calling out to me;
i should not let me skipping tuition go to waste. :)


I realised i was the only silly soul to study Sejarah 1 till 12am yesterday and woke up at 4.30 so i could study before going school.

i've been sleeping for 4 hours daily with no afternoon naps.

Seriously i will KO and never leave dreamland on saturday morning.
Yes and the only thing i watched this week again is American Idol.



But ALL THAT ASIDE.

i bet you wanna know what happen to the Happy Moment call and my extremely tight schedule this holidays dont you? :P (or not)


soon my shugary bunnies.


just incase you forgot how i looked like. huhu

No comments: