Friday, May 30, 2008

robust



As you know,

We celebrated Tze Yin’s birthday yesterday.

Us 7 girls and Rabin had lunch and headed to Red Box.
Hahaha its been a while.
It was nice of Rabin to tag along,
And singing “Ken’s” lines in the Barbie girl song.
Ahahhaha
And the sound effects he made during “Gimme More”

~Gimme, gimme more, gimme, gimme, gimme UH! ~

Hahahah

We had tons of fun singing to crazy songs, getting up and dancing around.
Plus!
The backdrop was really nice to um camwhore with :P


And well we were taking shameless pictures,
Im pretty sure there was a cctv camera there, but what the heck
:P









Lynette


Kay


Rachel


Lynette and incase you cant see, myself.


with kay


Shameless #1
:P


sorry i think you have to click this


groupie


Sieww Lee


& TzeYin


Trio


So after that I went to watch Indiana Jones with my family
The movie was just alright.
Not all THAT good but humorous at some parts.
I was expecting so much more since it was a George Lucas add Steven Spielberg movie.
I like Harrison Ford. :D


BTW;
I have decided to revive my facebook.
Okay techniqically my facebook didn’t exist
I just created it but just left it there.

Um, yeah.
So yeah there. :D

Shameless #2

No comments: