Saturday, June 21, 2008

blue



An update for my birthday;

Birthday’s falling on weekdays aint fun.
Especially Monday,
The worst weekday of weekdays.

I usually reserve my birthday itself for family time,
But because my dad was busy (considering it a Monday) we celebrated the day before and also in conjuction with daddy’s day.
Two in one celebration.

So dearest Kay May Bay Lay May texted me and tadaa we had a spontaneous impromptu birthday celebration on Monday night.
And surprisingly everyone turned up except Xin Yi who had to attend tuition and cannot postpone it :(

I had great company with me and I was happy enough :)
Everyone who came or tried to come,
I feel privileged.

With super finger licking good food too.
We dined in Pizza Uno’s.
and everything we ordered was sooooo good.

Thank you Ma Ah (Martin) for the BK cake !
I always craved to try one so thank you again.

If only we didn’t have school the next day, :(


Thank you;
Nicole, Lillian, How Yee, Sueen, Rachel, Martin, Lynette, Darren, Kay, Siew Lee, Tze Yin & Leona for coming,
For skipping tuitions,
For walking like a mad women,
For walking to Pizza Uno,
For bringing,
And of course Xin Yi for trying. (don’t feel bad!)




Kay May Bay Lay May


Girls


Picture #1


Picture #2.
see the difference ? :D


Cheng cheng Choong choong


Leona, I, Siew Lee


Lynette, Rachel, Kay, Tze Yin


Sueen & Nicole!


very cute


Siew Lee and Darren


very cute #2


trying to act like a pimp. haha


totally failed to be a pimp




celup from Rachel.



oh yah all the photo's are from Kay's camera.
If you want to know about my traumatizing camera story............
During class party the lcd lens of my camera cracked and the weirdest thing was it was fine an hour before and my bag was safely seated on the couch.

worse is it's my sister's camera.

yes camera traumatized :(

No comments: