Friday, June 20, 2008

bear hugs

Hello there;
Today was such a happy/emo day.
Okay lah partially glad that the prefect exco board year 2007/2008 has officially stepped down.

Pops champagne.

And the giving of our power to the form 4’s.
Seriously,
It felt like last year when we were receiving the handshakes from our older seniors.

No more rushing to school early to take attendance.
No more being responsible for opening the door.
No more minutes (not that I did that many cause Lynette did those :P )
No more feeling guilty when I see people running to the prefect room while I have to mark them as late (im sorry!)

Yet;
No more having the power to the prefect room key so we can tukar baju in there instead of the smelly toilet.
No more leaving our bags there whenever we want.
No more keeping “exclusive” items.

Yeah;
The most emotional part was when all the exco board re-grouped together after taking our trophies-thing and hurdled together around a corner in the Ruang Legar.
Wenn Jinn started with “okay I know im going to be lame. But I just wanna say thank you……”
And then she teared.
Haha!
Which lead to Christine and Lynette tearing also.
Hahahah.
All the bonds we had eh.
Plus I don’t think I’ll talk to some of you if it wasn’t in the prefect board.
So cheers to that!

After giving her emotional speech where I couldn’t bare to look at her afraid I might give in to my emotions (ha-ha)
We all grouped hugged, congratulated each other, hugged each other like it was the last day of school.

I cant imagine what’s it gonna be like the very moment that day comes.

By then;
I’ll definitely give in.


BTW;
I didn’t bring my camera because of my traumatizing incident :(
And I regretted not bringing it!.


Off to dinner.

Will update later.

No comments: