Tuesday, June 17, 2008

read to me



Hit by the emo bug;

I’ve been wondering/contemplating/thinking

About this particular matter,

I don’t know why but it was always just so hard,
So hard to give/take/share/letgo kind of thing.
Do you get me ( ??? )

But yet thinking about it makes me feel like ive been inspired in somewhat somehow –ish ways.

That little green thing we have;
Its what we all have.

As to that;
Makes me feel more
Enthused (?)

Yeah I believe so.
I really really really do.

But it always makes me purple/blue/pink/brown with res. (in short)
Of how “everything” falls into place.

How my doings are the fall of the p&c’s.

Remorseful.
And I hope for ____.

I will try to try;
And pray I do do.








i havent done this in awhile;
although its out of topic;
it feels good.
virtual hugs blog

No comments: