Sunday, June 01, 2008

shenanigans



My life is so happening I have too much pictures to upload
(hehehe)

Not done with BRATs haven’t started with Happy plus yesterday’s interschool prefects dinner.
Haha, so much to do so little time. :P

Yesterday I went to Kay’s before interschool dinner and we had our girly girly sessions :P
Headed to dinner and since it was getting late I suggested an impromptu sleepover at her place.
Didn’t want my mom to come all the way to usj that late in the hour
Plus Kay’s house is always available for guest :P
Ahah.
Its been A LONG TIME since we two actually did this.
I think we talked/bonded more than we do when people are around us
Hor Kay?
Haha.

Then this morning I went church with what I wore to the dinner.
Almost didn’t go church though cause I thought it was too late.
But in fact I woke up early.
I slept at 6am but woke up at 8am.
And no I am not sleepy.
Sigh
I have bad case of Insomnia lah.

Church was fantabulous though!
The pastor was funny and I felt this certain vibe throughout service.
One I haven’t had for a really long long time.
A feeling I miss and im glad its coming back.

Speaking of,
CF Rally!
Hehehuhaha.

Okaylah,
Pictures (ofcourse) will be up soon alrights.

BTW;
1) Interactors who are suppose to be due with their assignments and drafts, get it done asap!
A sudden meeting might be called up.
Jeng jeng jeng.
:P :D ;P ;D

2) I was walking by the coffee shop and saw people reading Ole BRATs in The Star. Bahahahah. With my tiny face plastered there.
And my Trishaw man picture too.
Check for my name!


toodley toodley dooo

No comments: