Wednesday, July 30, 2008

jeopordy

Writing the essay about my career aspirations and plans was agonising.
Its so hard to find the right words and sentence to make you sound intelligent but not stiff, interesting but not too laid back or getting the message over that you really want it!

sigh

But the time i took to research on my career choice was interesting.

I felt two folds more interested !
But i still have some doubts on it, namely knowing the fact i have to speak in BM rather than in English in court.

sigh number 2



This weekend is exciting.

Reason no. 1;
It was suppose to be super duper can die exciting.
you know why ?!
because MTV Asia Awards has FINALLY landed in Malaysia and i cant go! :(
my dad let me but nobody is offering me a lift there.
D:
Do you know how much i want to go (!!)


Reason no. 2;
Bijou Bazaar which i cannot go because no one can fetch me.
you know i benci so much when i stay so far..............................

Reason no. 3;
okay, exciting reason no. 3 is happening but im not telling you (!)
yeehawwwwwwww




Sister's new hostel.
DAM nice right

Clarke Quay
note : that thing hanging in the air is actually some sort of bungee ride.







BTW;
off to tuition ;)

No comments: