Friday, August 01, 2008

if you wanna try to love again


Lillian's pencil case
where a song of her came out of this pencil case by Tania of course.



Because reality kicks in.


You know how we always want to study abroad?
Anywhere than here as long it has a higher exchange rate means its better off there than here right?
I used to think that,
Thinking – oh the places I’ll go, Australia, UK etcccc..

The thing is, im not sure anymore.
I get really homesick and miss my family.
Its something quite hard to describe until you’ve experienced it.
Although I haven’t been far - just outstation for a couple of days.
Or situations where im alone.
I mean im alright with the chores and cooking but I’ll really miss home.

Sigh the independent-ness is sinking when its just 2 hours.
Probably already outstation.

Anyways;
Took dad’s dSLR to school for some photo shooting.
And I will refrain from posting too many !









We tried to master the art of camwhoring with the clumsy dSLR and we succeeded!


BTW;
Im not in school but i'll be catching a movie later.
Most probably DN to accompany a someone.


toodleydoo

No comments: