Sunday, August 03, 2008

let it go

Okay here’s the thing,
My parents actually left for Singapore on Fri morning and since I decided not to go because I rather stay home then endure the LONG drive.
Truthfully its quite scary and im thankful to have my dog’d company.
They stayed for a night.

I was too scared to mention in previous post because I fear someone will come and rob me!
:(

I cooked and cleaned.

Also,
I managed to head out after a long time which was fun.
Of course not slinking around or sorts;
But by 9 ish I was alone again and I had to bear the night alone again.
I decided to take my dog to sleep with me upstairs too :P





List of movie’s I’ve yet to watch and want to watch in chronological order;
1) Red Cliff !!! – because I like shows like Warlords :D
2) MUMMY (!!) – I don’t love it but I never get bored of it ! Some sort of must watch childhood movie thing.
3) Sex and the City – I doubt my parents would wanna watch with me and ew I don’t wanna watch with them (!)
4) Love Guru

And I cant wait for the next bond show.
HeheHuHaha.


Belated photo’s of my small birthday/father’s day celebration at home ;)



i wonder if you could tell if we're siblings if you didnt know us





















BTW;
Its August omgomg.
only a few months till SPM.
and no more high school :|
sad :(

No comments: