Monday, August 04, 2008

stop. its getting old



Fit button click wait churgh take arrage

Today we received our SPM schedule at the moment I least expected.

For me its starts on 11th Nov and ends on the 1st Dec.
Considering I have accounts paper.
For the rest of my pure science non-extra subject paper classmates/friends,
They’d be popping confetti’s by the 27th Nov. (28th for Chinese paper people)
Actually they’d be popping by the 25th because we only have EST on the 27th.

URGH
The feeling of SPM (!!)

& have you ever asked/wondered/thought to yourself that on the final day of exams,
It would be the last day of school !
The last day of uniform!

I cant believe were ending high school in less than 4 months.

Out of 11 years of school.

We only have four months.



BTW;
today we pricked out fingers again!
to fish out blood for Bio experiment on agglutination of blood.
I knew i was blood type A but not A-

I felt insanely fine with pricking my hand with the needle and became the pricking guru.
HUHUHU


today's experiment was the best ;)




i spy with my little eye;
a wallaby

No comments: