Tuesday, August 19, 2008

back at you

you asked to question.
and i did. im glad i did.
i think i heard it right. sensible. yes.
i think i got it. :)
hugs to you

Sometimes it feels like our world is taken over by mosquitoes.
Is it some sign like how Egypt was flooded with bugs
Okay I sound lame.
Cut cut

After getting back the camera from repair,
Im suddenly into the whole picture taking mood.

Maybe one day I will succumb to my stance and fill my post with vain pictures.
I never really had the balls to do it
Not that im insulting people who do it!


Holiday week day 2:
Random thoughts-
.It feels like everyday is a Saturday.
.I have sudden cravings to eat roti canai every morning.
Haaaaaaaaaaaahaa.
.CSI New York is the best
.Thankful
.Grey’s Anatomy season 5 & One Tree Hill season 6 out in Sept huhu
.I feel like a good daughter :D
.i feel light headed
.I cannot wait for Friday’s gathering yay!


And since im in such a camho mood it is time we restocked out folders with photos, friends ;)





BTW;
Regarding my surprise;
Nobody knows yet!
Well except one and my parents.
Even my sister also don’t know yet because I haven’t seen her online.

But maybe you (readers) wont even be surprise
:(
Although I think you would be (?)

Anyways I gave you a hint (more than one lah actually) in this post already.
Go search for hidden meanings lah.

No comments: