Monday, August 18, 2008

rripppp

I used to think I had the balls to go to the dentist.
But after today there’d be a slight phobia factor there.
Had 3 fillings and I have tooth decay :(
A little sore but its okay.
Saw Shan Yong which was very surprising.

My driving instructor pestered me to take my driving exams next Monday.
I was this close !
But im afraid of juggling between driving and trials.
So I chose not to, and take driving exams after trials.
Why rush right right right.
To bribe or not to bribe.
I would choose the latter of course.
We’ll see.

I have exciting news I cannot contain!
But I will.

Of course you’d find out by the later this week. ;)

Im VERY sure you’d be surprise.
Hehehuuuuuu.


Letme give you a clue ;


heeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeee



BTW;
I have the urge to attend pool party.
Post SPM pool party!

No comments: