Saturday, August 09, 2008



I feel like Ive so many pictures to post up and so much to say!
But the thought and sound of hearing my dog scratch himself scares me.

He had a very bad skin infection which we only found out yesterday.

The vet had to prescribe us with painkillers, antibiotics special shampoo and stuff.

Its common among Shih Tzu’s apparently.

The sight of his fresh wounds were crazy!
So raw and icky.

we got him socks and cute shoes that looks like winter shoes to me :D
so he wont use his legs to scratch his body.

But apparently he can take them out by his own so I have to moniter him every hour and wear them back for him everytime.
And im camping downstairs for the same purpose too.


BTW;
I WANT I WANT I WANT!
Heck you are not taking this from me!
Holds my protective bee (note: to those who know; the animal i chose to protect myself from the Q&A by Nicole- har har har)





oh yah,
we counted down to 8.08am 08/08/08 yesterday during EST.
and i felt so happy.
hehehuhaha

No comments: