Sunday, August 10, 2008

tene!

bod dance looking oh so synchronized.
tell me if you spot me ;PP

Oh no!
It’s a Monday tomorrow. :(

& the holidays are coming!
Hiphiphooray

I have ay surprise for you post holidays.
So watch out!
Smack smack

I feel much like grumbling;

I cant stand people who think they're at the world’s no. 1 rank or such when SERIOUSLY please look and analyze what you achieve first ok!

There
One sentence enough for me to throw all I want to say.


Oh! And I want to add;
Its not fair for those who bust their butts.




Shoves a peace sign.





BTW;
Basketball men’s China vs USA tonight at 10.15pm.
No i dont usually watch basketball on tv but its China versus USA so it should be pretty dam interesting.

Off to watch swimming Olympics for now.
Michael Phelpps!





Here's a extremely karat picture for you to laugh about (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Joon Wei's open house back in 2005


Darren, Calvin, Joon Wei, myself & Kay

It looks like the present Calvin was photoshop in or something if you get what i mean.
He looks exactly the same lor!

No comments: