Friday, August 29, 2008

roody roody roooodeh!

Ive had jap food two times this week and I feel so jelak already. :\

Time to use Pizza Uno voucher!

Trial’s times table is quite funny.
Next week we’re only having EST which is not study-able.
So its considered as “no exams”.

Did I tell you I went to see my god bro last weekkkkkk (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

He is the most adorable thing on earth I tell you!!
Loves loves loves.
He can talk and walk already and keeps giving hugs and kisses and flying kisses when we were about to go home.

& it feels so nice splurging on him yay.

Yesterday was a good day.
Although I regret having a brain freeze moment and totally smiled like a complete geek.
I think I twitched.
Sigh.

Ada jodoh. Ada jodoh. :P

ANYWAYS;
Here are picture’s from Pui Yein’s surprise. :)

Ex classmates and basketball team mate. ( my running partner! )
She has unpluggable laughing syndrome which is very cute :P
Sayangs you Pui Yein!




"Harry Seventeen"


at the stairs



with flash.
minus Calvin Chan who went off for tuition and Darren Yim who was fashionably late



without flash
Yen Mei couldnt stop laughing


BTW;
Im not feeling the love for Merdeka.
How sad is it I don’t bother celebrating it?
Gimme popcorns (Pyramid’s) a good movie and im good.

Oh yeah! I watched Brokeback Mountain.
Didn’t expect much from it so I was glad of the outcome.

No comments: