Sunday, August 31, 2008

you give me something that makes me feel alright



No popcorns and movie for me on Merdeka eve. :(

The few-times-a-year pest control service came which meant my dog had to be caged.
Out of pity we decided to put him on the mahjong table because he wouldn’t come down.

BUT
He jumped.
The little thing started limping and we were worried sick.
:(
Parents had to attend some Merdeka eve dinner at my club so I was left to babysit him for a few hours that nearly left me in tears on the phone because he looked so sick!

We quickly took him to the vet for check up this morning and thank God no bones broken.
Just mentally shocked and maybe a little muscle strain.

With that said;
Im so sorry LEONA RISHA.
Im so so sorry I couldn’t accompany and celebrate your birthday/surprise you/countdown with you.
I promise I will get a car + license for your birthday next year and drive all the way to your house next year!
Happy birthday again :)


BTW;
4months till NEW YEAR’s EVE.

cannot wait cannot wait

No comments: