Friday, September 26, 2008

clinch me up



I feel like running a marathon.


Random food related post;

Did you know?;

1. I dislike noodles except fettucinni, wan tan mee or pan mee. I absolutely HATE bihun (!!). I dislike most noodles.

2. If my plate was filled with food, 80% of it is lauk and 20% rice.
NOT that im trying to cut carbs (please) but my family naturally works like that. Ask any of my friends that ate at my house before. My mom makes fried rice in which most of it is prawns, potatoes, egg etc etc. and very little rice.

3. I totally LOVEEEE eating si ham! Fresh boiled si ham dipped in thai chili sauce. Wahhhh drools everywhere. And yeah still that fresh blood aroma :P
BUT according to some certain research blood type A (which is mine) cant eat lots of si ham or else we will die. :(

4. My family has about 4 containers (big enough to fit a mini sized cake) of coffee. My whole family are coffee consumers and each of us has our own likings.
And we are picky and cranky when our coffee stash runs out and we cannot drink them. roar!

5. I have found a brilliant technique of brewing coffee! Actually ready made coffee that you just have to add water to.
Use a fork to stir your cup circularly. This way all the sugar drops will settle at the bottom and not dissolve in the coffee. I do not like sweet coffee.

6. My dad calls “Dunkin Donuts” as “Donald Ducks” & “Fish and Chips” as “Fish and Tips” although he knows clearly it is not called that way. -_-

7. I like bitter things like bitter gout ! (hi-5s Lillian) and bitter chocolate is the best thing (!!) I hate white chocolate.

8. My family has to eat roti canai for breakfast at least once a week. We are addicted.

9. My mom had a mini vege/fruit garden and we consume them. till this date she has long beans, ciku, bitter gout, basil, cili padi, spring onions, and some vege I forgot the name. just to name a few.

10. Recently I prefer oats and Post’s cereal than the usual koko crunch.

11. I want a bread maker.

12. I like eating plain Jacob biscuits. :D

13. occasionally I like wholemeal bread more than plain bread.

14. I like garlic ! and sometimes soup with a little ginger.



Ahh,
Trials, check.
Watch Heroes, check check.

BTW;
Hello ;)

No comments: