Thursday, September 25, 2008

tiggerrrr

AHH last paper tomorrow (!!!)
Paper 3 of Bio.
And im sure all the pure science students are wondering whatever made them join pure science stream.
Although 80% of me and my friends want a job that has NOTHING to do with bio.
So I ask you (and myself) again, WHY DID YOU GO PURE SCIENCE.

My answer?
Simple.

I kiasu.
Ha-ha-ha.

After today’s very crazy Add Math paper I came home feeling super relieve.
Paper3 is like a tiny speck of Add Maths ( ha-ha talk somemore la after get B)

AND I HEARD GOT PEOPLE RECEIVE ADD MATHS PAPER BEFORE TODAY.

I know im a cheater for receiving Physics, Chem (only paper3 beams proudly) and Bio leaks but wah!!!!
WHOLE ADD MATH PAPER OKKK.
Lucky yous.


but not that i would want to see also.
must refrain !

Sadly I didn’t have time to re-check my Add Math paper 2 today and was stuck on this very question.
Was happily doing solutions of triangles feeling contented I “could get” the answer and suddenly realizing I was wrong because 120 degrees and 100 degrees don’t add up to a straight line.
Nuuuuuuuuuuuu.

2hours and 30 minutes aint enough and we should be given at least another 15 minutes!


Alas alas,
Tomorrow we will be feeling light headed after the 1hour 30minutes paper.

:)


BTW;
HEROES SEASON 3 IS OUTTTTT.
(thanks anon)




my dog has finally mastered the art of wearing a cone

No comments: